Many of you may know Jenna, one of our Assistant Managers in Jupiter. But you may not know theserandom facts:
1. Jenna is expecting her first child in September 22, a boy who will be named James Andrew.
2. She has two dogs, an American bulldog and a pitt mix, named Chloe and Shelby.
3. Her favorite place to go is the beach; she also loves going mudding on four-wheelers.
4. She broke her right arm when she was little, had surgery on it, but it never healed properly so she can't twist her wrist. The only time that really gets annoying is when she has to turn a doorknob!
5. Her friends describe her as positive, cheerful, happy, and "blond" (!).
6. She's good at dancing and cheering (she did those in school); she says she's horrible at any other sports.
7. She loves Ellie Goulding's music and her favorite movies are The Notebook and, for a freaky twist, theSaw movies. (But she looks so innocent! Maybe that's why she became a groomer?? Just kidding, just kidding.)
8. Last but not least: She loves feet. (Yep. You read that right. Her fellow Pet Groomerie people team members rag her to no end for that. But wait till she gets a load of little chubby baby feet!)
Congrats on the baby, Jenna! We're so glad to have you in the Pet Groomerie family!